Dairies make up the majority of our workload and we are able to provide a wide range of services.
- Routine visits every week, fortnight or month at a reduced hourly rate.
- All vets carry a modern “Easiscan” ultrasound scanner
- We run regular A.I training
- Pelvic measuring in heifers
- Detailed health plans & concise treatment protocols for your farm, with annual reminders
- Interherd, Uniform Agri & TotalVet programmes for proactive data analysis
- Free Interherd bureau service, to generate lists & data from your records
- Mastitis advice & investigation; in-house Vetorapid culture and cell count machine
- 2 vets are registered DairyCo Mastitis Control Plan advisers
- We have vets with a particular interest & vast experience in lameness
- Regular mobility scoring: our vets are all ROMS-accredited scorers
- Foot-trimming with our own mobile WOPA crush
- We encourage a herd approach with regular bulk milk monitoring
- High uptake on BVD Stamp It Out scheme
- Quick in-house blood testing including calcium, magnesium & phosphorus
- In-house faecal egg counts (results within 1 working day)
- We work closely with local nutritionists.
- We are proud of our antibiotic usage levels, and have not used any “Critically Important Antibiotics” since 2018
- Very competitively priced medicines & vaccines
- The next generation of calves are vital to long-term success of the herd - check out our calf rearer page for more information on these services.